Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tour of St. Louis- a week late

Well, I actually raced my bike last week. It was kind of an accident... that is I was in St. Louis and I had my bike and there was a race.

The race was the Carondelet Circuit Race- the Saturday morning race in the Tour of St Louis. I was really not looking forward to it. I had been sick all week, not sleeping and coughing compulsively. However, I had preregistered and I couldn't bare to let that $30.00 go to waste.

I'm going to be honest, I sort of shocked myself. I was in good enough shape cold or no to be a part of the race the whole time. I even tried a solo breakaway after a couple other teammates were brought back. Its always far far more fun in a road race to participate than to just hang on.



The last two laps I was actually trying to move up to the front. I even had the legs to do it, but the holes kept closing. Oh well. Who knew, I enjoyed racing my road bike cold or no cold.

27 comments:

  1. 當身處逆境時,要能忍一時之氣,吃一時之苦,並及早確立自己的目標,總有一天,你會嘗到那甘美的果實。.............................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  4. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 脾氣與嘴巴不好,就算心地再好,也不算好人~~~..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 三分之一的人生,可以決定另外三分之二的人生!!共勉哦!............................................................

    ReplyDelete